Are you looking for a thrilling career in digital? Have a look at below vacancies and reach out to us!
We are hiring!
Is your ideal position not here? Please reach out with your CV and how you think you can contribute to INQA Digital via firstname.lastname@example.org
All Things Digital
INQA is always on the lookout for the best digital marketing specialists.
- +/- 3 years of proven B2B and/or B2C digital marketing experience, ideally within large or growing digital marketing agencies
- Proven experience in large, complex and multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and geographies
- Business English is crucial, Dutch is not mandatory but appreciated.
- You get excited by hearing the following keywords:
- Digital Marketing Activation
- Marketing Processes (creation and improvement) / (Cloud) Marketing Automation
- Lead Management
- Account-Based Marketing / CRM
- Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics
- Adwords, Social Ads
- MailchiMp, Active Campaign
- Funnel creation, analysis and management
Looking to build cool stuff with a great team? Look no further!
Our Test Automation Engineers drive quality in our solutions and provide deep expertise in planning, constructing and executing test scripts. They demonstrate the ability to cope with growing complexity and creativity in design by thinking outside the box to determine the best way a test can be performed. Applying both business and functional knowledge, they develop end-to-end testing strategies a through the use of quality processes and methodologies.
Aligning technology with business strategy and goals the Test Automation Engineer works directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise. They enhance INQA unicorn and INQA Digital’s marketplace reputation.
Qualifications – Here’s What you Need:
- Minimum of couple of years experience in QA automation teams and implementing end-to-end automation and tools strategies/roadmaps
- Experience in two of the following testing toolsets or frameworks: Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Protractor, SoapUI, Worksoft Certified, Tricentis Tosca, UFT
- TDD: using jUnit, TestNG, other
- BDD: using Cucumber/Gherkin
- Experience with continuous integration, including two of the following build/deploy/version control tools:
- Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo
- Git, Bitbucket, GitHub
- Grunt, Gradle, Gulp, Maven, MS TFS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
We are young, we are fast, we are innovative. You are a specialist in the digital world, you know what you want and you are ready to conquer the world.
We are flexible with regards to working hours, locations and clients. We work based on trust and expect high quality. We are looking for people that want to keep developing themselves and actively seek guidance from the team. We want people that are flexible enough to work on multiple projects at the same time and that can cope with remote teams.
If you feel this is a match, and you are looking for a position on the forefront of digital? Then don’t hesitate to reach out!